Dr. Earl W Bernstine DO
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3550 Concord Rd York PA, 17402
Dr. Earl Bernstine practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in York, PA. Dr. Bernstine evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Bernstine seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr- Tx Coll Osteo Med- Ft Worth Tx 1990
University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (ocd), Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd) And More
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Psychiatry
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Dr. Earl W Bernstine DO's Practice location
York, PA 17402Get Direction
Dr. Earl W Bernstine DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernstine
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Andreea Adiaconitei M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Juanita Taylor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Junaid A. Hussain M.D.790 New Holland Ave Lancaster PA 17602
- Dr. Jimmy O Ibikunle MD2078 Bernays Dr York PA 17404
- Dr. Jolene Hillwig-garcia M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033