Dr. Charles Nicholas Krome D.O.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine2500 English Creek Ave Building 1300 Egg Harbor Township NJ, 08234
Dr. Charles Krome is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Krome is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Charles Nicholas Krome D.O.'s Practice location
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234Get Direction
SOMERS POINT, NJ 08244Get Direction
Dr. Charles Nicholas Krome D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krome
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Dr. Glenn Zuck DO547 New Rd Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Bradford Schofield Tucker MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Matthew David Pepe M.D.2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Brian Edward Sokalsky DO10 W CONNECTICUT AVE SOMERS POINT NJ 08244
- Dr. Fotios P Tjoumakaris MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Hallie Labrador MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234