Dr. Justin Endo is an internist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Endo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Endo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Is there a relationship between excessive drinking and functional impairment in older persons?
- The potential utility of patch testing in identifying the causative agent of morbilliform drug eruptions.
- Geriatric dermatology: Part I. Geriatric pharmacology for the dermatologist.
- Geriatric dermatology: Part II. Risk factors and cutaneous signs of elder mistreatment for the dermatologist.
- Geriatric dermatology review: Major changes in skin function in older patients and their contribution to common clinical challenges.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Justin O. Endo M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Justin O. Endo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Malgorzata F Hecht MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. J David Bane MD3725 W 4100 South Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Steven R. Towner M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102