Dr. Stephanie Diane Grosz MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology6701 Airport Blvd Suite D-330 Mobile AL, 36608
Dr. Stephanie Grosz is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Grosz performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1989
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiac Electrophysiology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Stephanie Diane Grosz MD's Practice location
Dr. Stephanie Diane Grosz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grosz
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Dr. Noel W Bedwell M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. J Michael O'dowd MD1700 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Edriss Ali Charaf MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Dr. Ernest Matthew Quin M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Dale Scott Kirby MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Robert Robichaux MD,MPH6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608