Dr. Catherine Uram practices Emergency Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Uram assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Uram examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Catherine Samuels Uram M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Catherine Samuels Uram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Ben R. Tapper DO701 Commonwealth Dr Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cornejo DO113 White Horse Road Voorhees Township New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Jawad Nadim Kassem MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Rachelle A Greenman MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Joby Kolsun DO8835 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138