Ryan Joseph Polselli M.D.
General Practitioner630 NW Englewood Road Kansas City MO, 64118
Dr. Ryan Polselli grew up in the geographically opposite states of Florida and Alaska. Although born and raised throughout early childhood in Clearwater, Florida, he moved to Wasilla, Alaska with his ...
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsies
- Member International Society of Clinical Densitometry 2012
- Member American Board of Radiology 2007
- Member Florida Medical Association 2004
- Member American College of Radiology 2007
- Member Society of Breast Imaging 2011
- Member Radiological Society of North America 2007
- Member American Roentgen Ray Society 2007
- Member Association of University Radiologists 2007
- Emory University School of Medicine Diagnostic Radiology 2011
- Emory Univ. School of Medicine Breast Imaging 2012
Experience & Accolades
- Radiologist, Director of Breast Imaging2012 - 2013Memorial Health University Medical CenterMedical Director of Breast Imaging
Ryan Joseph Polselli M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64118Get Direction
CLEARWATER, FL 33759Get Direction
Ryan Joseph Polselli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Polselli
- K. d.
Very good experience.
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Strep Throat: 5 Fixes For A Sore Throat
Strep Throat: 5 Fixes for Sore ThroatWhen we talk about strep throat we are referring to an infection that attacks the throat. As a result it causes adverse effects and symptoms which can not only be disturbing, but also painful. Once a person has strep throat it takes a short amount of time before...
- 5 Holistic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
5 Holistic Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that has a wide variety of available treatments. Among them are oral medications, penile implants, use of vacuum pumps, and many more. In addition to the typically prescribed treatments, there are several natural...
- Dr. Veronica Nichol Lawrence M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Edward Wolff Mcdonagh DO2800 Kendallwood Parkway Kansas City MO 64119
- Dr. Tseng-kuo Shiao M.D.8600 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66212
- Dr. Steven D. Foote DO1100 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Romeo Miraflor Pineda M.D.5750 W 95th St Overland Park KS 66207
- Dr. Judith Lee Tharp MD1115 Pence Road Cameron MO 64429