Luis Rodriguez MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology60 Prospect Ave Middletown NY, 10940
Dr. Luis Rodriguez is an interventional radiologist practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Luis Rodriguez MD's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10940Get Direction
Luis Rodriguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- Despite Crohn's, Ali Fuller is Filled with Gratitude
It’s easy to become angry when battling a chronic illness. It's as if your body betrayed you. You're in pain, uncomfortable and often unhappy and don't even want to get out of bed. Ali's storyAli Fuller was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when she was 7 years old. As a child, she didn’t have...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Music Legend Neil Diamond Announces His Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease
See the Full List of Celebrities With Parkinson's DiseaseOn Jan. 22, 2018, Neil Diamond announced his shocking and heartbreaking diagnosis of Parkinson's disease, which prompted him to cancel the rest of his 50th anniversary tour in Australia and New Zealand.According to the Parkinson’s...
- Vivek Vinay Patil M.D.707 E MAIN ST MIDDLETOWN NY 10940
- Boris Novik M.D.575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Kyung B Han MD15 Laurel Ave Cornwall NY 12518
- Hilario Martinez MD60 Prospect Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Adel Ramsey Abadir MD707 E MAIN ST MIDDLETOWN NY 10940
- Chris Donikyan DO575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553