Dr. Michael D Lockwood D.O.
Family Practitioner800 W Jefferson St Kirksville MO, 63501
Dr. Michael Lockwood is a family practitioner practicing in Kirksville, MO. Dr. Lockwood specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lockwood possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Curricular analysis of competency-based osteopathic medical education: application of a matrix for quality enhancement to a standardized patient encounter example.
- Innovative approach to teaching osteopathic manipulative medicine: the integration of ultrasonography.
- Incidence of Somatic Dysfunction in Healthy Newborns.
- Strength of silicone breast implants.
- Cycle-to-cycle variability attributed to the primary respiratory mechanism.
- Conversion of cycles per minute to hertz incorrect.
Dr. Michael D Lockwood D.O.'s Practice location
Kirksville, MO 63501Get Direction
LYNCHBURG, VA 24502Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Lockwood D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockwood
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Dr. Brianne Leigh Wehner D.O.315 S Osteopathy Ave Kirksville MO 63501
- Dr. Robert A Parsonson DO401 S. Baltimore Street Kirksville MO 63501
- Dr. Robert W Sparks D.O.2200 S Halliburton St Kirksville MO 63501
- Dr. Nickolas John Gillette D.O.1611 S BALTIMORE ST KIRKSVILLE MO 63501
- Dr. Donald L Maples DO315 S OSTEOPATHY AVE KIRKSVILLE MO 63501
- Dr. Tomas Acevedo Chavez D.O.800 W Jefferson St Kirksville MO 63501