Dr. Hirohisa Ikegami M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1365a Clifton Rd Ne Suite A2223 Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Hirohisa Ikegami is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Ikegami specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Ikegami typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Hirohisa Ikegami M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901Get Direction
Dr. Hirohisa Ikegami M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ikegami
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Joseph Irvin Miller MD95 Collier Road Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kenneth L Franco MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Daniel L Miller M.D.1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.61 Whitcher St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Sudhir Prem Srivastava M.D.5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342