Dr. Nancy France practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Brookfield, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. France treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Nancy Knutsen France M.D.'s Practice location
Brookfield, WI 53045Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Knutsen France M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stock Your Pantry With Healthy Foods to Maintain a Healthy Diet
The first step for healthy cooking is to stock nutritious foods and products in the pantry and refrigerator. Cooking a meal fast seems to be the mantra in most homes. A good stock of nutritious food is the best way to keep healthy without wasting precious time.“When all the nutritious materials...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- How Does a Vitamin D Deficiency Affect Us?
Vitamin D, or the sunshine vitamin, is normally produced by the body in response to exposure to sunlight. Foods including fish, fish liver oils, and egg yolks are rich sources of this vitamin. Because of this, vegetarians often have a vitamin D deficiency. Many dairy products are now fortified with...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Tennis Elbow and Arthritis
How does tennis elbow relate to arthritis?There are various similarities and differences that connect these two diseases. In order to fully understand the relationship between tennis elbow and arthritis, the causes and symptoms of each needs to be examined.What is tennis elbow?Tennis elbow is a...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226