Dr. Nancy France practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Brookfield, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. France treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Nancy Knutsen France M.D.'s Practice location
Brookfield, WI 53045Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Knutsen France M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Rock Steady Boxing: A Pow to Parkinson's Disease
The Rock Steady Boxing organization is a group created to give power back to Parkinson’s patients, and to help them partially recover their functionality and lessen the impact of their disease through a non-contact boxing-based fitness regimen. The organization aims to help the 1,000,000+...
- Diabetes Drug May Help Prevent Parkinson's, Study Shows
Drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes, belonging to a class called glitazones (GTZs) may reduce the risk of Parkinson’s by as much as 28 percent, a study suggests. It was a large scale study done by analyzing more than 100 million prescriptions. ...
- Supporting a Loved One with Fibromyalgia
Having someone that you love diagnosed with fibromyalgia may be challenging for you for various reasons. Some people find it difficult to process this kind of information, because they are afraid of disease and death in general. There are people who have a difficult time dealing with emotional...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Sarsaparilla Root
What Is Sarsaparilla?The taste of sarsaparilla is similar to root beer and was introduced in western culture as a soft drink. Real sarsaparilla is actually a valuable herb with numerous uses. It has been used by the tribal people of South America for thousands of years. It helps maintain the...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226