Dr. Donald Charles Buckley M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon4030 Smith Rd Suite 300 Cincinnati OH, 45209
Dr. Donald Buckley is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Buckley specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Buckley typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1982
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1982
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Oh State Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Donald Charles Buckley M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Donald Charles Buckley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buckley
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. James M Wilson M.D.4030 Smith Rd Cincinnati OH 45209
- Dr. William Haymond Cook M.D.4030 Smith Rd Cincinnati OH 45209
- Dr. Samuel Russell Vester M.D.4030 Smith Rd Cincinnati OH 45209
- Dr. John Michael Smith M.D.10506 MONTGOMERY ROAD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. James P Locher M.D.20 MEDICAL VILLAGE DR EDGEWOOD KY 41017
- Dr. James A Quintessenza MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229