Dr. Christopher J. Davidson is a Harvard-trained and board-certified plastic surgeon. At his practice, he offers a variety of surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts, and body to patients in the Framingham, Wellesley, Boston, Providence, and Portsmouth areas. Dr. Davidson specializes in the following procedures: neck lift, facelift, breast augmentation, labiaplasty, abdominoplasty, CoolSculpting, and BOTOX Cosmetic. To learn more about Dr. Davidson and his practice, please visit him online.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 2000
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Gynecomastia (male Breast Reduction)
- Mommy Makeover
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Ear Surgery (otoplasty)
- Earlobe Repair
- Chin Implant
- Neck Lift
- Kybella® Double Chin Treatment
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Buttock Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Plastic Surgery
- Newton Wellesley Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center ( Milford, MA )
- MetroWest Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital ( Boston, MA )
Dr. Christopher Davidson MD's Practice location
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481Get Direction
Boston, MA 02211Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christopher Davidson MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christopher Davidson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davidson
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Arthur Shektman M.D. PC332 Washington St. Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Joel Stemmer-frydman MD14 Arboro Dr Sharon MA 02067
- Dr. Kathleen Courtney MDPratt Pediatric Associates, Inc Boston MA 02211
- Dr. Rosemary Elvira Corderi MD736 Cambridge Street Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. William Anthony Tosches MD54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747
- Dr. Mirela Nicole Popa M.D.111 Lincoln St Needham MA 02492