Dr. Kimberly Monday practices Sleep Medicine in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Monday studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1992
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Memory Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Neurology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Neurology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Baylor College Of Med
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Kimberly E Monday MD's Practice location
Pasadena, TX 77504Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kimberly E Monday MD | Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kimberly E Monday MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Monday
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- Dr. Harmohinder S Kochar MD1631 N Loop West Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Justo A Montalvo MD6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Philip Alapat MD7200 Cambridge St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. John A Turner MD250 BLOSSOM ST WEBSTER TX 77598
- Dr. George Michael Nassif M.D.3301 Plainview St Pasadena TX 77504
- Dr. Timothy Adrian Connolly M.D.6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030