Dr. Enrique C Leon M.D.
Family Practitioner521 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA, 98405
Dr. Enrique Leon is a family practitioner practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Leon specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Leon possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1996
Howard University College of Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Viral DNA burden and decline in percentage of CD4-positive cells in the lymphoid compartment of SIV-infected macaques.
- Immunological and virological changes associated with decline in CD4/CD8 ratios in lymphoid organs of SIV-infected macaques.
- Enhanced follicular dendritic cell function in lymph nodes of simian immunodeficiency virus-infected macaques: consequences for pathogenesis.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Swedish Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Swedish Med Center
- Swedish Medical Center Program
Dr. Enrique C Leon M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98405Get Direction
Tacoma, WA 98404Get Direction
Dr. Enrique C Leon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leon
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.9040 Reid Street Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Darren M Chotiner M.D.1123 Pacific Ave Tacoma WA 98402
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD3908 10TH ST SE PUYALLUP WA 98374
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD1708 East 44th Street Tacoma WA 98404