Michael Ernest Weber DDS
Dentist4301 Huntoon St Suite #6 Topeka KS, 66604
Dr. Michael Weber is a Dentist practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Weber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Michael Ernest Weber DDS's Practice location
Topeka, KS 66604Get Direction
Michael Ernest Weber DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weber
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Antoinette Cancelada D.D.S.104 S Desmet Ln Saint Marys KS 66536
- Dr. Greg Cohen DDS6231 SW 29th St, Suite 200 Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Stephen H Chronister DDS627 Sw Topeka Blvd Topeka KS 66603
- Dr. Sarah Ruth Browning D.D.S.2400 Sw 29th St Topeka KS 66611
- Tracy Lynn Boldry DMD5100 Sw 28th St Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Anthony T Beckler D.D.S2400 Sw 29th Topeka KS 66611