Dr. Janice Plaxe is an internist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Plaxe specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Plaxe provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med- Stratford Nj 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Morristown Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- RowanSOM/OPTI/AHS Morristown Medical Center Program
Dr. Janice S Plaxe D.O.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Boynton Beach, FL 33436Get Direction
Dr. Janice S Plaxe D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plaxe
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 Nw 31st St Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. David Neuman M.D.4800 Linton Blvd Delray Florida 33445
- Dr. Armando Enrique Marull MD10131 Forest Hills Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Aurea R. Tomeski M.D.899 Meadows Road Boca Raton Florida 33486
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3505 NW 84TH AVE SUNRISE FL 33351
- Dr. Javier Amhed De La Cruz Martiniez M.D.10101 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington Florida 33414