Jenna Mandzuk is an acupuncturist practicing in Sherwood, OR. Dr. Mandzuk evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mandzuk treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jenna Mandzuk L.AC.'s Expert Contributions
Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, acupuncture and Chinese medicine are excellent for enhancing sex drive and sexual desire. It works by balancing the hormones and enhancing and boosting energy to the pelvis. Thank you, Jenna Mandzuk, LAc READ MORE
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Jenna Mandzuk L.AC.'s Practice location
Sherwood, OR 97140Get Direction
SHERWOOD, OR 97140Get Direction
Sherwood, OR 97140Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jenna Mandzuk L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jenna Mandzuk L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Travis Lee Buckmaster L.AC.1880 LANCASTER DR NE Salem OR 97305
- Ms. Julie Marie Goss L.AC.1975 NW 167th Place Beaverton OR 97006
- Maya Martinez LAC12732 Se Stark St Portland OR 97233
- Mr. Alfred Thieme L.AC., DIPL. AC.2450 SE Belmont Ave Portland OR 97214
- Matthew Aaron Elliott L.AC2456 NW Northrup Ste 1A Portland OR 97210
- Elizabeth Christine kern Platt L.AC8933 N Lombard St Portland OR 97203