Dr. Paul Mormon is an optometrist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Mormon specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Mormon performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Chaka Chanelle Norwood O.D.3950 AUSTIN PEAY HWY MEMPHIS TN 38128
- Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.857 Mount Moriah Rd Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Richard Buck O.D.3499 Riverdale Rd Memphis TN 38115
- Dr. Richard Alan Alsobrook O.D.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Christina Marie Brown O.D.5255 Elvis Presley Blvd Memphis TN 38116
- Dr. Dennis E Mathews OD825 RIDGE LAKE BLVD MEMPHIS TN 38120