Dr. Vickie Jones is a pediatrician practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Jones is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jones diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jones can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; David Grant Usaf Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Vickie Denese Jones MD's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30034Get Direction
LITHANIA, GA 30038Get Direction
Dr. Vickie Denese Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.1405 Cliffton Road Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047
- Jeannie A. Belay6219 Hollyfern Lane Atlanta Georgia 30349