Dr. Robert Edward Sayers M.D.
Pediatrician | Developmental ? Behavioral Pediatrics1715 N Weber St Colorado Springs CO, 80907
Dr. Robert Sayers is a pediatrician practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Sayers is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sayers diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sayers can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Travis Air Force Base, David Grant USAF Medical Center 1981
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
- William Beaumont Army Medical Ctr. 1994
Dr. Robert Edward Sayers M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Get Direction
Dr. Robert Edward Sayers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sayers
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy?
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Richard Kouri M.D.990 Allegheny Drive Colorado Springs Colorado 80919
- Dr. Kirsten Nelson MD8890 N Union Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Lisa Cunningham MD2620 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Valerie A Beck M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614
- Mr. Nathanael Steven Brady D.O.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs CO 80904
- Dr. Bridget A Tewes MD2610 Tenderfoot Hill St Colorado Springs CO 80906