Dr. Brian Keith Crownover MD, FAAFP
Family Practitioner4700 Las Vegas Blvd N 99th Mdos - Family M Nellis Afb NV, 89191
Dr. Brian Crownover is a family practitioner practicing in Nellis Afb, NV. Dr. Crownover specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Crownover possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Swollen, discolored toes.
- "U can't touch this" with pharmacotherapy alone for weight loss or smoking cessation.
- Clinical inquiries: What is the best way to distinguish type 1 and 2 diabetes?
- Fish oil for heart disease--happy to be in second place.
- Referral bias and other perspectives on the HEDIS measuring stick for quality of care in depression treatment.
- PP-ICONS--another tool to help interpret asthma utilization studies.
- Forecasting cholesterol management--end of the statin gold rush?
- PPIs are therapeutically interchangeable and ideal for a managed care intervention such as therapeutic MAC.
- Clinical inquiries. Which nondrug alternatives can help with insomnia?
- Clinical inquiries. What's the best way to motivate patients to exercise?
- Diagnosing von Willebrand disease.
- British Petroleum and pay-for-performance in primary care.
- Bronze Star 2004 US Air Force
- Vasectomy (no Scalpel)
- Iud (intrauterine Device) Insertion And Removal
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Skin Biopsy Services
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Pap Smear, Menopause, Gynecological Problems And More
- Pft (breathing Tests)
- Board member Independent Doctors of Idaho 2017
Experience & Accolades
- Program Director2007 - 201399th Medical Group, Nellis AFB NVFounding residency program director, Nellis FMR
Dr. Brian Keith Crownover MD, FAAFP's Practice location
Nellis Afb, NV 89191Get Direction
MERIDIAN, ID 83646Get Direction
Dr. Brian Keith Crownover MD, FAAFP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crownover
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- All About Skin Abrasions
What is an abrasion?An abrasion is an open wound caused by the skin coming into contact with a rough surface, rubbing away the upper epidermal layer of the skin. The parts of the body that are more prone to abrasions are thin-skinned bony areas, such as the elbows, knees, ankles, shins, and upper...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- Dr. Wade Gaal M.D.5380 S RAINBOW BLVD STE 320 LAS VEGAS NV 89118
- Dr. Ahmad Saab MD650 N Nellis Blvd Las Vegas NV 89110
- Dr. Pejman Bady DO5741 S FORT APACHE RD STE 100 LAS VEGAS NV 89148
- Dr. Troy P. Bertoli MD10001 S Eastern Ave Henderson Nevada 89052
- Lamont Tyler DO10652 S Eastern Ave Henderson NV 89052
- Govind Venkata Koka DO9975 S. Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89183