Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Vanderzalm has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1967
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Emory Univ Hosp, Radiology; Emory Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Radiology; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nursing Becomes the Third Most Popular Online Course
To become a nurse, one has to spend years of education and training that needs both physical and mental endurance are a must and needless to say, a strong stomach. They have to juggle their personal and professional lives every single day. Another major concern is the huge amount of finances they...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Robert Buchmann DO800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Leann E Linam MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Raghu Hosahalli Ramakrishnaiah M.D.1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Sarah Fitch MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Leah Braswell MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202