Dr. Sanjay Dixit practices Endocrinology in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Dixit specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Dixit examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2003
- Free-energy component analysis of 40 protein-DNA complexes: a consensus view on the thermodynamics of binding at the molecular level.
- Gender preference in Goa.
- Infant feeding practices of mothers in an urban area in Nepal.
- How Do Hydrogen Bonds Contribute to Protein-DNA Recognition?
- A novel mutation in the succinate dehydrogenase subunit D gene in siblings with the hereditary paraganglioma-pheochromocytoma syndrome.
- Role of hydrogen bonds in protein-DNA recognition: a comparison of generalized born and finite difference Poisson-Boltzmann solvation treatments.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
Dr. Sanjay Balwant Dixit MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
BUTLER, PA 16001Get Direction
Dr. Sanjay Balwant Dixit MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- 3 Current Trends in Diabetes Research
According to research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed with diabetes while 86 million were reported to have pre-diabetes. If you’re one of those, then you should keep on reading to know the latest news on diabetes.1. Sugar Sponges...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- How to Prevent Sepsis
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe condition that occurs as a result of an overwhelmed immune system due to an infection. Widespread inflammation is activated by immunity chemicals that are released into the blood to fight the infection. This causes leaky vessels and blood clots. The flow of the...