Dr. David F Rhodes M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1070 Vinehaven Dr Concord NC, 28025
Dr. David Rhodes is a gastroenterologist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Rhodes specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Rhodes performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1985
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Med University Sc Med Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. David F Rhodes M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David F Rhodes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhodes
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are stones that are formed either in your gallbladder or the bile duct. The gallbladder is a small organ located just under the liver. Its basic function is to hold bile, which is a digestive fluid secreted by the liver. The gallbladder releases bile when it is...
- The Right Age to Consider a Colonoscopy
You might be considering having a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is a diagnostic procedure used to see the inside of your rectum and colon. Doctors recommend a regular colonoscopy to screen individuals for colorectal cancer.Recent 2008 guidelines state that men and women over fifty years old should have...
- New Cannabis Patch for Celiac Disease Related Neuropathy
Recently researchers have developed a patch that contains extracts from cannabis to treat painful peripheral neuropathy related to various disorders, including celiac disease.Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease, which is a condition within the immune system that turns against some of the body's...
- Accutane and Crohn’s: What You Need to Know
According to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn’s disease affects over 780,000 individuals living in the United States. Widely known as a common type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s causes chronic inflammation throughout the gastrointestinal tract. ...
- The Tell-Tale Signs of Gallstones
We have all heard stories; both happy and painful ones. Most people who have experienced the symptoms of gallstones, especially belly pain say it is unbearable and worse than labor pain!Gallstones are stones of different sizes that are created from bilirubin and cholesterol within the gallbladder....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Dr. Glen L. Portwood M.D.8220 University Exec Park Drive Charlotte North Carolina 28262
- Dr. Fred Charles Fowler M.D.101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Alan W Chiemprabha M.D.1070 Vinehaven Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Scott A Brotze M.D.2015 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Steven A Josephson M.D.2015 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Stephen Peter Stowe M.D.603 East Center St Mooresville NC 28115