Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.
Psychologist604 S Classen Ave Suite A Oklahoma City OK, 73160
Dr. Jennifer Lancaster is a psychologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Lancaster specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lancaster evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lancaster because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73160Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Morgan Lancaster PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lancaster
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Dan E. Jones222 N.W. 13th St. Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Mickey Ozolins Other4120 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Liliana F Speed ED.D.6406 N Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City OK 73116
- Dr. Paul G. Tobin PH.D.3855 S Boulevard St Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Marcia S. Moore PH.D.4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Gale Llewellyn Hobson PHD4140 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120