Dr. Arthur Law is a pediatrician practicing in WALNUT CREEK, CA. Dr. Law is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Law diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Law can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Childrens Hospital Oakland
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford Ca - Bariatric Surgery
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Oakland
Dr. Arthur K. Law M.D.'s Practice location
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94597Get Direction
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Arthur K. Law M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Law
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.27206 Calaroga Avenue Hayward CA 94545