Dr. Arthur K. Law M.D.
Pediatrician2121 Ygnacio Valley Rd Suite 106e Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Arthur Law is a pediatrician practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Law is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Law diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Law can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Childrens Hosp-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Childrens Hospital Oakland
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford Ca - Bariatric Surgery
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Oakland
Dr. Arthur K. Law M.D.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94597Get Direction
Dr. Arthur K. Law M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Law
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501