Dr. Robert Jensen practices Neuropathology in Wichita, KS. Dr. Jensen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Robert Walter Jensen MD, JD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Zanesville, OH 43701Get Direction
PRESCOTT, AZ 86301Get Direction
Dr. Robert Walter Jensen MD, JD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- The Very Real and Deep Depression That Is Often Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
To date, what exactly triggers the onset of MS remains unknown. In some individuals, attacks of neurologic symptoms come and go, while in others, the attacks never get better. Nevertheless, in all individuals with MS, damage to the nerves can make it difficult for the nerve impulses to travel...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient ischemic attack (TIA) is type of the disease and it drops the blood supply to the brain temporarily. This is due to various reasons. It can make the brain deprive from the oxygen. The person gets stroke which is stroke like situations. Though it does not last long.The transient ischemic...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dementia?
Dementia is a mental condition in which one's reasoning, perception, memory, and thinking becomes affected, interfering with his or her day-to-day activities. It is not a disease, but the symptoms are caused by a number of other diseases or health conditions. Dementia develops when infections or...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ty L Schwertfeger MD2135 N Collective Ln Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Burtram J Odenheimer MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Dwight L Lindholm MD6611 E Central Ave Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Calvin Grant Olmstead MD3243 E. Murdock Wichita KS 67208