Dr. Stephen Kucera is a gastroenterologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kucera specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Kucera performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Stephen Thomas Kucera M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
SARASOTA, FL 34239Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Thomas Kucera M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Colon Polyps?
Colon polyps are small outgrowths from the inner lining of the colon and are made up of clumps of cells. The size of these polyps may range from few millimeters to centimeters. These protrusions are not usually cancerous in nature but may become one with the passage of time, in some cases. Location...
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Hemorrhoids: Is There a Cure?
There are a number of ways to go about curing hemorrhoids once you have been diagnosed.Home remediesHemorrhoids are caused by swollen blood vessels in the anal region, but the condition is not serious. The idea behind home remedies is to make the person comfortable enough to resume regular...
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- Dr. John Michael Edminson M.D.Cleveland Clinic Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Michael H. Frankel MD3700 Park East Drive Beachwood Ohio 44124
- Dr. Eric Jb Shapiro MD8185 E Washington St Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Meredythe A Mcnally M.D.3700 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Vijay S. Khiani M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jack S Lissauer MD3700 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122