Dr. William Arthur Growdon M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)200 Medical Plz Suite 430 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. William Growdon is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Growdon specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Growdon can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Growdon can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1974
Vanderbilt University Program 1974
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- 1981
- Obstetrics and gynecology-important advances in clinical medicine: genital herpes and vaginal delivery.
- Clavicle fractures in the newborn.
- Childhood anogenital lichen sclerosus. A case report.
- Pruritic vulvar squamous papillomatosis: evidence for human papillomavirus etiology.
- Neonatal herpes simplex virus infection occurring in second twin of an asymptomatic mother. Failure of a modern protocol.
- The clinical implications of retroperitoneal endometriosis.
- Modified Pereyra procedure under local anesthesia.
- Adverse effects of pregnancy on multifocal eosinophilic granuloma.
- Granuloma inguinale in a white teenager--a diagnosis easily forgotten, poorly pursued.
- An ominous left-sided pelvic mass in a young woman associated with the Cambridge Diet.
- Pubourethral supports in perspective: modified pereyra procedure for urinary incontinence.
- Southern California Super Doctors 2010-2012
- Southern California Super Doctors 2008 2009
- Los Angeles Super Doctors 2007
- Gestational Diabetes
- University of California, Los Angeles 1975
- UCLA School of Medicine
Dr. William Arthur Growdon M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. William Arthur Growdon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Growdon
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Hal Danzer M.D.450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813