Danielle Mosher is a physical therapist practicing in Onley, VA. Danielle Mosher specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Danielle Mosher can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Danielle Mosher will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Danielle Mosher MSPT's Practice location
Onley, VA 23418Get Direction
Mrs. Danielle Mosher MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Daniel David Midkiff DPT20435 Washington St Onley VA 23418
- Ryan T Llanto PT36082 Lankford Highway Belle Haven VA 23306
- Jennifer Bridges MPT23379 Commerce Dr Accomac VA 23301
- Eileen M Loftus PT23379 Commerce Dr Accomac VA 23301
- Nequai T Mclendon PT23379 Commerce Dr Accomac VA 23301
- Mr. Stephen Ernest Daisey MPT7007 Lankford Hwy Oak Hall VA 23416