Dr. Patrick Stow is an optometrist practicing in Columbus, GA. Dr. Stow specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Stow performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Patrick Alexander Stow O.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, GA 31904Get Direction
COLUMBUS, GA 31904Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Alexander Stow O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Brel Clark OD5279 WHITTLESEY BLVD SUITE 100 COLUMBUS GA 31909
- Dr. Kayla Snipes Vickers O.D.9200 Marne Rd Fort Benning GA 31905
- Dr. David O Peed O. D.2515 Old Whittlesey Rd Columbus GA 31909
- Dr. Michael H Leary O.D.6490 Veterans Pkwy Columbus GA 31909
- Dr. Smitesh Jay Patel O.D.9220 MARNE RD FORT BENNING GA 31905
- Dr. Todd Reed Christensen O.D.6600 CONNECTOR RD FT. BENNING GA 31905