Dr. Lucas Smith Lumpkin D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice701 S Keeler Ave Bartlesville OK, 74003
Dr. Lucas Lumpkin is a Dentist practicing in Bartlesville, OK. Dr. Lumpkin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Lucas Smith Lumpkin D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Lucas Smith Lumpkin D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lumpkin
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Jack Brady Colombin DDS1390 W Cherokee St Cleveland OK 74020
- Dr. Brendon Miles Swisher D.D.S.412 E 4th St Bartlesville OK 74003
- Dr. Jon Matthew Lindblom D.D.S.3614 Se Kentucky St Bartlesville OK 74006
- David Taylor Stapleton DDS2419 Nowata Pl Bartlesville OK 74006
- Dr. Richard Allen Clement DDS1623 Se Washington Blvd Bartlesville OK 74006
- Dr. Steven E Armstrong DDS301 S Wyandotte St Bartlesville OK 74003