Rebecca Thoroughgood is an acupuncturist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Thoroughgood evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Thoroughgood treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Rebecca L Thoroughgood L.AC.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17110 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rebecca L Thoroughgood L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rebecca L Thoroughgood L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Batbayar Damdin Other 4055 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Ruth Busko Wegmann M.AC., L.AC., DIPL.A 26 N Hanover St Carlisle PA 17013
- Ms. Nancy J Kschinka MED., MAC., DIPLAC. 101 Front St. Boiling Springs PA 17007
- Diem Hoang Nguyen LOM 1847 Market St Camp Hill PA 17011
- Ms. Christie S Kern R. AC. 651 S 27th St Harrisburg PA 17111
- Carolyn Romako L.AC. 5521 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg PA 17050