Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD is a top Doctor in New York, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In New York, NY, Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1985
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1985
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Tennis Elbow
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt H-Roosevel, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Trauma; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Orthopedic Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery
- St Luke's Roosevelt H Roosevel
- St Luke's Med Center 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
- University of South Florida, Skull Base and Cerebrovascular 1991
- St Luke's Med Center 1992
Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10023Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenstadt
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.201 Route 17 North Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Sergiu Marcus MD140 E 80th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Joseph Fodero M.D.239 W Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Shawn Garber M.D.125 Mineola Avenue, Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Leland Deane M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. David Menchell M.D.7303 198th St Fresh Meadows NY 11366