Dr. Susan Demchak is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Demchak specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Demchak can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Demchak can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1995
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1995
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Susan Mcbrayer Demchak MD's Practice location
ROCK HILL, SC 29732Get Direction
Dr. Susan Mcbrayer Demchak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Dr. Eleanor Mark Mccurdy MD6324 Fairview Road Charlotte NC 28210
- Mrs. Sharrol Elizabeth Barnes M.D.5933 Blakeney Park Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. William E Porter MD6324 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Astrid Genda Jain MD7810 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Christopher B Benson M.D.1721 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. John G Phillips M. D.200 South Herlong Avenue Rock Hill SC 29732