Dr. Susanne Arnold is an oncologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Arnold specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Arnold manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- A phase II study of concomitant hyperfractionated radiation therapy and double dose intra-arterial cisplatin for squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Readers' responses and author's reply to "the 'diabesity' epidemic: let's rehabilitate America".
- The power of videotaped personal statements of patients with lung cancer: a recruitment strategy for smoking prevention and cessation programs.
- Metabolic pathways of the camptothecin analog AR-67.
- Low-dose fractionated radiation potentiates the effects of cisplatin independent of the hyper-radiation sensitivity in human lung cancer cells.
- Reactive oxygen species mediate arsenic induced cell transformation and tumorigenesis through Wnt/β-catenin pathway in human colorectal adenocarcinoma DLD1 cells.
- Microvascular reconstruction after intra-arterial chemotherapy with concomitant radiation.
- Protracted dosing of the lipophilic camptothecin analogue AR-67 in non-small cell lung cancer xenografts and humans.
- Formulation and characterization of inhalable magnetic nanocomposite microparticles (MnMs) for targeted pulmonary delivery via spray drying.
- Low-dose fractionated radiation with induction chemotherapy for locally advanced head and neck cancer: 5 year results of a prospective phase II trial.
- Responsive Hydrogel Nanoparticles for Pulmonary Delivery.
- Toxicity evaluation of magnetic hyperthermia induced by remote actuation of magnetic nanoparticles in 3D micrometastasic tumor tissue analogs for triple negative breast cancer.
- Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, Hematology/Oncology Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Susanne Markesbery Arnold MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Susanne Markesbery Arnold MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Are the Treatment Options for Leukemia Managed?
Leukemia is a group of different cancers of the blood. Unlike other types of cancers, leukemia has the unique feature of not having a detectable tumor or malignant mass, which is typical of other types of cancer. In leukemia, the cancer cells are found in the blood and bone marrow. The abnormally...
- Even James Bond Couldn't Win This Battle for his Family
While many consider James Bond to symbolize infallibility and perfection, the man who is famous for playing him, Pierce Brosnan, unfortunately was not able to fight off ovarian cancer for his mother in-law, wife, or daughter.Loving CassandraBrosnan met Cassandra in the '70s, and they had a whirlwind...
- Lymphoma: Coping with Radiation Treatment
Getting a diagnosis of lymphoma or any type of cancer is always difficult and overwhelming. Apart from the medical aspects relating to the condition, you will also have to learn how to cope with the physiological and emotional issues that follow. Keep in mind that it is OK to feel shocked and...
- New Cancer Therapy Shows Promise to Treat a Rare Type of Lymphoma
A new treatment for cancer, called checkpoint inhibitors, are showing promise with several types of cancer, including a rare type of lymphoma, called gray zone lymphoma.Immune checkpoint inhibitors are drugs produced by pharmaceutical companies that are often made of antibodies. Researchers are...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- Dr. Trevor Clark Austin MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kelley Lynn Young M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Mara Deon Chambers MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. David Walter Rudy MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Aju Mathew M.D800 Rose St, Cc401b Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Suleiman Alfred Massarweh MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536