Dr. Michael Robertson, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in internal medicine. MD Robertson currently practices medicine at Lubbock, Texas. Dr. Robertson received a medical ...
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1982
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Lubbock, Tx, United States 1982
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center 8
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Michael D Robertson M.D.'s Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79413Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Robertson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robertson
Best Dr Ever!.
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Dr. Anne Carol Epstein MD3411 20th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Enrique Rodriguez M.D.1902 50th St Lubbock TX 79412
- Dr. Neha Mittal M.D.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Michael P. Phy D.O.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Arundhati Harati MD4102 24th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Piyush Mittal MD3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413