Dr. Travis Daniel Reeves M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology135 Rutledge St Charleston SC, 29425
Dr. Travis Reeves practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Charleston, SC. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Reeves provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
- Cetuximab therapy for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: a systematic review of the data.
- Current knowledge and management of vascular anomalies: I. Hemangiomas.
- Current knowledge and management of vascular anomalies, II: malformations.
- Immunological modulation by 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Dr. Travis Daniel Reeves M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Travis Daniel Reeves M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reeves
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Dr. David Randall White MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Lauren Ann Kilpatrick M.D.135 Rutledge St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Steven M. Andreoli MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Karen Ann Hawley M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Morgan Taylor Fordham M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Christopher M Discolo MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425