Dr. Heath Morgan Cates M.D.
Pediatrician300 S 8th St Suite 208e Murray KY, 42071
Dr. Heath Cates is a pediatrician practicing in Murray, KY. Dr. Cates is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cates diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cates can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 2012
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Heath Morgan Cates M.D.'s Practice location
Murray, KY 42071Get Direction
Dr. Heath Morgan Cates M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cates
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Mrs. Jonda Ward Young MD300 S 8th St Murray KY 42071
- Mrs. Natalie A. Hodge M.D1000 S 12TH ST MURRAY KY 42071
- Dr. Kimberly A Burch MD1000 S 12th St Murray KY 42071
- Dr. Tara M Houston M.D.300 S 8th St Murray KY 42071
- Dr. Jackie P Milo M.D.300 S 8th St Murray KY 42071
- Mr. Clegg Farmer Austin Other300 S 8th St Murray KY 42071