Steven C. Huntsman, DDS, DASBA, FIAO, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Landmark Smiles of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona. Throughout his twenty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in sleep medicine and orthodontics. Dr. Huntsman is a Diplomate of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy and Fellow of the International Association of Orthodontics. He earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1997 at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
What do you attribute your success to?
- His desire to help improve people's lives through oral health and seeing the changes by being a leader and serving his community.
- Served in the US Army from 1997-2001
Hobbies / Sports
- Golfing, Hiking, Skiing
Steven C. Huntsman DDS's Practice location
Universal City, TX 78148Get Direction
WEST VALLEY CITY, UT 84119Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Steven C. Huntsman DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Steven C. Huntsman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Francisco Portillo Ramos D.D.S.11230 West Ave San Antonio TX 78213
- Dr. Andrew T Scraver D.D.S.3454 Roosevelt Ave. San Antonio TX 78214
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS2347 NW military HW San Antonio TX 78231
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5983 BANDERA RD SAN ANTONIO TX 78238
- Dr. D. Michael Miller D.D.S.4807 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Cynthia A. Banker D. D. S.17119 SAN PEDRO AVE SAN ANTONIO TX 78232