Dr. Richard S Bockman MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism535 East 70th Street New York NY, 10021
Dr. Richard Bockman practices Endocrinology in New York, NY. Dr. Bockman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Bockman examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Clinical insights from the etiopathology of osteoporosis.
- Diagnosis and management of osteoporosis.
- A review of clinical trials of therapies for osteoporosis using fracture as an end point.
- Bone strength and related traits in HcB/Dem recombinant congenic mice.
- Gallium nitrate accelerates partial thickness wound repair and alters keratinocyte integrin expression to favor a motile phenotype.
- A simple modification of the Peppel/Baglioni method for RNA isolation from cell culture.
- Microdistribution of lead in bone: a new approach.
- Prostaglandin E1 inhibits collagenase gene expression in rabbit synoviocytes and human fibroblasts.
- Studies on the mechanism of action of gallium nitrate.
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha stimulates phosphatidylinositol breakdown by phospholipase C to coordinately increase the levels of diacylglycerol, free arachidonic acid and prostaglandins in an osteoblast (MC3T3-E1) cell line.
- First it's rickets, then it's not the sodium-phosphate transporter 2a knockout mystery.
- Bone consequences of high dietary phosphate.
- Etidronate for postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- Increased PTH and 1.25(OH)(2)D levels associated with increased markers of bone turnover following bariatric surgery.
- The 25(OH)D level needed to maintain a favorable bisphosphonate response is ≥33 ng/ml.
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine
- New York University; New York, Ny
- Cornell Univ. Medical College
Dr. Richard S Bockman MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Richard S Bockman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bockman
- Elle & Coach: Overcoming Adversity in Modern Diabetes Care
Tens of thousands of children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes each year in the United States. This autoimmune disease is chronic and demands round-the-clock monitoring. For caregivers, learning to how to treat this condition is overwhelming. For children living with the disease, the demands can...
- Under-Skin Transplants Hold Promise for Type 1 Diabetes Patients
Type 1 diabetes, a disease that can radically alter how a person’s life will unfold right out of the womb, is an incurable condition that forces a patient to adapt to a new lifestyle. If they do not, they ultimately can face severe complications and extreme hardships as time goes on.The cause...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Grandmother with Diabetes Bikes Across the Country
One woman is making it a personal goal to bike to the east from the west coast. At the moment she is half way in her journey. Tracy Herbert take videos daily from most parts of the country and uploads them to the social media. She is always happy in these videos. Now she is half way through the...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Dr. Marvin A. Leder MD6915 Yellowstone Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Marina A Strizhevsky DO612 RUTHERFORD AVE LYNDHURST NJ 07071
- Dr. Martin Greenfield MD2 Prohealth Plaza Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Dina S. Prus MD264 Boyden Avenue Maplewood New Jersey 07040
- Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.180 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.22035 77th Ave Oakland Gardens NY 11364