Dr. Denis F Branson MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery7000 E Genesee St Building E Fayetteville NY, 13066
Dr. Denis Branson is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fayetteville, NY. Dr. Branson specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1979
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1979
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Plastic Surgery; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Hosps 1980
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Denis F Branson MD's Practice location
Dr. Denis F Branson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Branson
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Dr. William Daniel Losquadro MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Gregory Alan Baum M.D.5898 BRIDGE ST EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057
- Dr. Dean Deroberts MD4900 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Salil Gulati MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Douglas William Halliday MD4939 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Joel Evan Portnoy M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210