Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fournier MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. Mary Fournier is an adolescent specialist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Fournier works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Fournier treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Adolescent Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2008
- Menstrual Cramps
- Rush University Medical Center 2002
- Children's Hospital Boston 2008
- Rush University Medical Center Program
- Boston Children's Hospital 2008
- epidemiology, Centers for Disease Control 2008
- adolescent medicine, Children's Hospital Boston 2005
- Children's Hospital Boston
- Center for Disease Control - Georgia
- Children's Hospital Boston-Adolescent Medicine, Boston, MA 2008
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fournier MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Fournier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fournier
- Medication Approaches to Rheumatoid Arthritis
Most people diagnosed with RA are taking some type of medication for it. Rheumatoid arthritis is a serious illness that requires treatment. Though there is no cure, getting on the right medication can mean drastic improvements in quality of life. Medications are important in decreasing flares,...
- What is Viral Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a type of infection that leads to lung inflammation. Viruses, fungi and bacteria are the leading sources of pneumonia.Viral pneumonia is a form of the virus that results in the flu and cold. When the viruses enter your lungs, they lead to swelling and oxygen flow disruption in the...
- Tips on Living With Bronchitis
You can practice controlling the measures of your symptoms if you suffer from chronic bronchitis. Alterations in your lifestyle and continuing care will assist you in controlling the disease.To ensure you breathe easily, taking care of yourself is crucial if you have chronic bronchitis. The below...
- What Is Lumosity?
Introduction Lumosity is basically an online brain-training program, which consists of games to help in the improvement of flexibility, memory, attention span, the speed of processing information, quick problem-solving, and decision-making techniques. Lumos Labs was founded in the year 2005 by David...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Mrs. Tracee A Douse-dean PA-C1460 North Halsted Street Chicago IL 60642
- Dr. Cari Anne Tarnowski D.O.1030 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Cesar A. Morales M.D.4733 N Damen Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Surabhi Mehrotra M.D.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Tony R. Vancauwelaert M.D.2740 W Foster Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Elizabeth Feldman MD1285 HARTREY AVE EVANSTON IL 60202