Ms. Renee Naomi Carter M.D.
Surgeon2027 Pulaski Hwy Suite 205 Havre De Grace MD, 21078
Dr. Renee Carter is a general surgeon practicing in York, PA. Dr. Carter specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Carter provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Ms. Renee Naomi Carter M.D.'s Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NY 14617Get Direction
Ms. Renee Naomi Carter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carter
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Alexander Aurora MD, MSC2027 PULASKI HWY 205 Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Kunda Shuvra Biswas MD2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Sung Bai Kim M.D.2027 PULASKI HWY HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Dr. Maryam Jaberi M.D.504 Lewis St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Mr. Leodegario Ayson Najera MD121 Flying Ebony Place Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Amelito Pangan Canlas Other504 Lewis St Havre De Grace MD 21078