Dr. Lance Freeman practices Endocrinology in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Freeman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Freeman examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Lance Micheel Freeman M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35249Get Direction
COLUMBIA, TN 38401Get Direction
Dr. Lance Micheel Freeman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Suggests Diabetes Carries A Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
A study reported at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) Annual Meeting in October 2018, said that musculoskeletal disorders are connected to diabetes. In other words, if you have diabetes, you carry a high risk for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, and osteoarthritis. ...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Record Number of Amputations in England Due to Diabetes
As of recently, the United Kingdom has seen an influx of amputations. This has been due to the rising rate of obesity in the region, as the United Nations (UN) Food and Agriculture Organization states that 1 in 4 British adults are obese.The ProblemOfficial statistics have revealed that the number...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- What is Type 2 Diabetes?
What is diabetes?Diabetes mellitus, commonly called the sugar diabetes, is a metabolic disorder characterized by hyperglycemia (surplus amount of glucose in the bloodstream), glycosuria (excess sugar in urine), ketonuria (excess amount of ketones in urine) and ketonemia (abnormal presence of ketones...
- Dr. Jorge A. Pino M.D.2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Peter A. Lodewick M.D.1425 11th st s Birmingham Alabama 35205
- Dr. Farah Yasmeen Ghori-javed M.D46 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Chadband M.D.513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Michael Joseph Rowland M.D.513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Maria Prelipcean M.D.833 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205