Dr. Charlotte A Massad M.D.
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Suite 420 Atlanta GA, 30342
Phone: Fax: Website: Privileges:
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1983
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Antenatal intervention: jeopardizing life or limb?
- Acute hemodynamic and endocrinological effects of partial fetal bladder obstruction.
- The pharmacokinetics of intravesical and oral oxybutynin chloride.
- Contralateral intralobar nephrogenic rests: possible confusion with bilateral Wilms tumor.
- Collagen and elastin in the normal fetal bladder.
- Collagen and elastin in the obstructed fetal bladder.
- Organ preservation in the management of pelvic rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Submucosal bladder neck injection of bovine dermal collagen for stress urinary incontinence in the pediatric population.
- Outcome of sling cystourethropexy in the pediatric population: a critical review.
- 2012Atlanta Super Doctors
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Emory Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
- University of California - San Francisco
Dr. Charlotte A Massad M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Charlotte A Massad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Massad
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Bruce H Broecker M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Wolfgang Hans Cerwinka M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Andrew J Kirsch M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Edwin A Smith M.D.5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Angela M Arlen M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Hal C Scherz M.D.81 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Riverdale GA 30274