Hi, I'm Dr. Adam Weissman, Licensed Clinical Child & Family Psychologist and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist, Supervisor, Trainer and Consultant. I am the Founding Director of the Child/Adolescent Trea ...
- Adolescent Health, Agoraphobia, Anger Management And More
- Member Full Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Member ABCT Child & Adolescent Anxiety SIG
- Member ABCT Neurocognitive Therapies SIG
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
- Member Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
Adam Scott Weissman PH.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Ardsley, NY 10502Get Direction
Adam Scott Weissman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Lauren A. Utter PSY.D.401 New Karner Rd Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D.2310 Nott St E Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Elizabeth Ryan PHD1160 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10029
- Alexia Electris PHD, LCAT300 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn NY 11217
- Kadi J Driscoll PSY. D625 Nugentown Rd Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Dana Corbett PH.D.530 Franklin St Schenectady NY 12305