Dr. Mohammed Moizuddin MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine9200 W Wisconsin Ave Sleep Medicine Divis Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Mohammed Moizuddin practices Sleep Medicine in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Moizuddin studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Little Flower Junior College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Mohammed Moizuddin MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
SHERMAN, TX 75092Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Moizuddin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moizuddin
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatable?
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) refers to the persistent, extreme tiredness that is not caused by any underlying medical conditions, and affects the normal day-to-day activities. The fatigue in this case may continue for more than six months and may be accompanied by other symptoms, like joint pain....
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Dr. Bassam Hashem MDN14w23900 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Jay Shankar Balachandran MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Nehal Kireet Bhatt M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jawad H Khan MD2741 W Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53221
- Dr. Adeel Iqbal Khan M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Marc Rasansky MD13133 N Port Washington Rd Mequon WI 53097