Ryan Chizek is a physical therapist practicing in Wilton, IA. Ryan Chizek specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ryan Chizek can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ryan Chizek will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Ryan Thomas Chizek DPT's Practice location
Wilton, IA 52778Get Direction
Wilton, IA 52778Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Thomas Chizek DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Alex Dragon DPT3605 UNIVERSITY DR STE 203 MUSCATINE IA 52761
- Rebecca A.A. Wilson6335 132nd St Blue Grass Iowa 52726
- Amanda Marie Crouch PT, D.P.T.2109 Cedarwood Dr Muscatine IA 52761
- Josey Lynne Lomeli PT2109 Cedarwood Dr Muscatine IA 52761
- Stephanie Nicole Aguero D.P.T.2109 Cedarwood Dr Muscatine IA 52761
- Rene R Teel-mulka P.T., D.P.T., O.C.S.413 S MISSISSIPPI ST BLUE GRASS IA 52726