Dr. Sara Jane Fredrickson MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology473 W Army Trail Rd Suite 107 Bloomingdale IL, 60108
Dr. Sara Fredrickson is a surgical oncologist practicing in Bloomingdale, IL. Dr. Fredrickson specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Greenville Health System/University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Sara Jane Fredrickson MD's Practice location
Dr. Sara Jane Fredrickson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fredrickson
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Dr. Margaret C Shoup MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. John Daniel Abad M.D.545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Ciaran Thomas Bradley M.D.8701 W Watertown Plank Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Bernardo Duarte M.D.1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Claudia Beth Perez D.O.1000 Harrington Blvd. Mount Clemens MI 48043
- Dr. Michael A Simon MD180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527